Connect to Event Data Sources#
- IEX Cloud Core Financial Data
- Connect to Coinbase Data BETA
- Connect to Ethereum Data
- Connect to MySQL Data
- Connect to an AWS S3 Bucket
- Connect to Data at a URL
- Connect to a Data File
- Connect to Data via the Connectors API
- Schedule Data Ingestion
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data Records
- Ingest More Data into a Dataset
- Access Nested JSON Data
Here are some of the things you can do with data in Apperate:
Provide rich data through views–joining data from multiple sources
Connecting to Data#
Here you can learn how to connect to data in the following data sources:
More data source connectors are on the way!
Connectors enable you to manage data streams from MySQL, Coinbase, and Ethereum.
Scheduling Data Ingestion#
You can schedule data ingestion from a URL or AWS S3 Bucket. See Schedule Data Ingestion to learn more.
You’ll have data flowing like clockwork!
Connect to a data source to get the data you want now.